Real estate owner insurance

We have developed expertise in insurance for owners of property, such as :

  • Residential buildings
  • Commercial buildings (sole-tenant, small and large commercial centres)
  • Residential or commercial condominiums
  • Commercial and industrial buildings of all types
  • Public warehouses
  • Retirement homes

Would you be entitled to an indemnity for the loss of income sustained as a result of damage to your property? We are able to provide you with the appropriate coverage so that you are well insured in such a case. You own a retirement home and offer health services such as dispensing medication to your residents? Did you know that a specific type of insurance is essential in order to cover your professional liability in providing these services?